Anyways, the meeting started twenty minutes late, (waiting for late comers) and all the points on the agenda were discussed one by one.
- Mr. Chainani – Chairman
- Mrs. Arora – Secretary
- Mr. Balwani– Treasurer
- Mr Malhotra - committee member
- Mr. Amarnani – Committee member.
- One is to make ONE twelve- story-building occupying the whole plot of land with two lifts and a large lobby, which will have first six floors for present occupants and remaining six floors for new members
- Second plan is to make TWO similar blocks with separate entrance, one behind the other, which might offer better ventilation, one block upto 12 floors for present occupants and other block upto 12 floors for new members. Both the plans will be presented to the society by Friday, where by members can discuss with their family the pros and cons of both the proposals and then there will be democratic voting to pass the final plan.
- Apartments with 650sq/ft will get 864sq/ft
- Apartments with 550sq/ft will get 731sq/ft
- Apartments with 450sq/ft will get 598sq/ft
Now shall await the next meeting, next Sunday, 11th July 2010.